Hydraulic cylinders for the marine sector
The power-to-weight ratio, extreme precision, durability and reliability afforded by hydraulic units particularly under extreme usage conditions found in marine environments are all common reasons for the frequent usage of hydraulic cylinders in the marine sector.
Regardless of your equipment type: ship equipment, on-board cranes, locks, platform lifts, ramps, hold and door opening systems, drags, etc.--our expertise in custom made hydraulic cylinder design and production is proven for marine applications.
Thanks to our experience, we have developed a number of technical solutions adapted to the specific requirements of this sector :
- Piston rod treatment, coating and materials specifically adapted to marine salted environment.
- Zincphosphate pre-treatment, specific epoxy primer and corrosion-resistant powder-paint finish.
- Hollow piston rods which allow for a sharp reduction in onboard weight.
- Sealing systems for oil or organic ester
- Integrated pressure sensors and positioning sensors to assist you to allow a safe control of the hydraulic system by operating directional control valves on your equipment
- Fixed or adjustable end stroke cushioning.