Hydraulic cylinders sealing systems
For servo-hydraulic positioning systems and recent environmental constraints, conventional sealing systems mixing seals from various suppliers are no more suitable.
In cooperation with international market leaders seals manufacturers, SAH Leduc has developed and qualified complete sealing systems for hydraulic cylinders (rod seals, piston seals, bearing rings), according to the main different uses. We can then offer special features such as:
- Low friction sealing systems : no lip stick, precise positioning, improved efficiency and stability for the hydraulic system, improved lifetime, low pressure functionality, etc.
- Extremely Low Leakage Sealing systems which, in association with safety systems such as counter balance valves or check valves, guarantees drift-free positioning...
- Sealing systems for heavy dynamic loads: sealing systems and bearing rings specifically designed for cushioning systems operating well over 1 million duty cycles.
- Very robust guides and seals kits for construction and Public Works cylinders allowing the pressure peaks and tough work environment conditions including dust, sand ... as well as very heavy radial loads.
- Sealing systems for organic oil or ester : specially designed sealing systems for oils particularly aggressive towards conventional material when compared against commonly used sealing materials.
- Zero internal leakage : essential for food and marine applications.
In addition to this range of products for specific applications, SAH Leduc is also pleased to offer a large range of available market standard sealing systems.