Hydraulic cylinders with bolted top nut
SAH Leduc also proposes hydraulic cylinder versions with bolted top nut. This solution offers the following benefits :
- Best positioning of the top nut on the cylinder barrel and improved resistance to pressure peaks.
- Easier disassembly and reassembly for After-Sale Services interventions for hydraulic cylinders with important diameter.
- Use of standard tools for disassembly and reassembly operations.
Hydraulic cylinders security systems
Rather than fitting hydraulic control and safety features in intermediate units, SAH Leduc guide you to integrate these components on or into hydraulic cylinders. Our technical proposals provide greater operational safety, reduce the number of references required and ensure optimized, complete hydraulic function.
Some examples of integrated security systems in SAH Leduc double acting hydraulic cylinders:
Hydraulic cylinders cushioning
SAH Leduc offers to integrate a wide range of end-stroke cushioning systems into your hydraulic cylinders:
- Gradual cushioning with duo-cone floating rings to dissipate higher kinetic energies and to ensure a quick restart in reverse. Once focus is achieved in co-development step, this cushioning type is the most reliable because no maladjustment is possible whether during production or during uses.
- Adjustable cushioning, allowing the user or the fitter to adjust the cushioning device of the cylinders on the machine.
- Segment cushioning, the most economical solution to limit shocks at end stroke.
Pressure sensors integrated within the hydraulic cylinders
Our hydraulic cylinders are available with a wide range of pressure sensors (with or without display, analog output, 1 or 2 outputs, switch valve dedicated to the application, etc.). We will jointly study the products on offer and how to best integrate such pressure sensors into your hydraulic cylinder.
Positioning sensors integrated in hydraulic cylinders
From simple end stroke detection to real-time measurement of the position or speed of the hydraulic cylinders, SAH Leduc offers a wide range of sensors that can meet all of your needs. Like for example:
- Limit sensors with mechanical protection and reinforced sealing for increased resistance to shocks and aggressive environments.
- Magnetostrictive linear sensors for hydraulic cylinders with special safety requirements (human transport etc.)
- Linear Hall-effect sensors for longer cylinders.
Based on your requirements, our Engineering team can offer an optimized solution for each of your applications.